Ooooo, lookee what I bought myself today!
Lately, I am all about the bees. Speaking of bees, “The Mighty B” is my all-time favorite new cartoon. I think Amy Poehler could make a rock pee its pants (if it was wearing pants)…..
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Friday Fill-In #70
(get yours here)
1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are tequila and lime!
2. Human behavior (both good and bad) often amazes me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is still going to try to lick your face.
4. Espresso, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, milk & ice, mix it all together and voila! You have a great afternoon (or morning, or evening…) pick-me-up!.
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow veggies and fields and fields of dahlias.
6. Late afternoon napping is best au naturel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to knitting, tomorrow my plans include driving to Canadia to meet up with R. Darling at a work function and Sunday, I want to come home and relax!
This is what makes me happy!
O.k. I know I already posted this picture earlier, but this time it’s for Chrispy’s birthday contest (you get extra points for pics!). We’re supposed to post about what makes us happy.
There’s so many things that make me happy: little things, big things, some that are cheap, some that aren’t. But the one true thing that never fails to make me smile, is my husband. He is truly my best friend and the one thing I could not possibly live without. Ever. This picture makes me think of all the wonderful things that we’ve experienced together over the last 7 years (3.5 of those married) and just how much I enjoy being with him. It doesn’t matter if we’re somewhere exotic and exciting, or on the couch in our living room. There’s nowhere else I’d rather be and nothing that makes me smile like he does.
So get yourself on over to Chrispy’s blog (Pursuit of Fiber) and enter her contest!
Have a fantastic weekend Bloggy Peeps!
Knit ya later ;)