It’s harder than it looks! But Fun!
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following…they MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up!
If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question and you can’t use a search engine… Now Go!
1. Your Name: Miss M
2. Famous singer/band: Madonna!
3. 4 letter word: Minx
4. Street name: Madison Ave.
5. Color: Mocha
6. Gifts/presents: Money (ha ha! Just kidding – really couldn’t think of anything else…..) Oh wait! Massages, makeovers…..
7. Vehicle: Mercedes
8. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Mints
9. Boy Name: Matthew or Maximus (that last one sounds cool if you’re Russell Crowe in Gladiator, but not for real life)
10. Girl Name: Madeline or Madison
11. Movie Title: Mona Lisa Smile
12. Drink: Margaritas!!! Woo Hoo!!
13. An Occupation: Microbiologist (appropriate….)
14. Flower: Muscari or Marigold
15. Celebrity: Matthew McConaughey (how’s that for 2 M’s?)
16. Magazine: Martha Stewart Living
17. U.S. City: Missoula, Montana
18. Pro Sports Team: Minnesota Vikings (am I even close? I am the last person to ask about this!)
19. Fruit: Mango
20. Reason for Being Late for Work: Monkeying around
21. Something You Throw Away: Mail (the junk kind)
22. Things You Shout: Move! (to the dogs and pokey drivers)
23. Cartoon Character: Mighty Mouse!
This Scattergories Meme came from Yellow House Treasures – thanks for the fun!