Whooping it up in front of the Full Throttle Saloon in Sturgis, SD – August 2002
Road Trip!! R. Darling and I are planning on getting out of Dodge over the weekend for a few days on the Harley. So, in honor of our upcoming trip, I thought I’d share a photo of us from back in the “early” days on our second motorcycle trip together to Bike Week in Sturgis, SD. This was taken on our very first night in Sturgis; before the Mardi Gras beads, before Joan Jett, and with the next day’s hangover just a distant lemon-flavored sloshing in my tummy. Ah, Bike Week. Alcohol, Leather, Beards, Boobs, Freaks in chaps, and Harleys. You gotta love it.
1. There’s motorcycles and then there’s Harleys!
2. Subscribe to National Geographic because it broadens your horizons.
3. I love a good book because I can lose myself in someone else’s world.
4. My favourite position is dependent on my mood.
5. I need to quit bad-mouthing myself (are you happy now, Mister? :)
6. I need to start exercising more.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to snuggling with my man, tomorrow my plans include riding off into the sunrise with R. Darling and Sunday, I want to be walking on the beach!