A photo of me and my poochie about a year after my adoption
Today is National Adoption Day!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Friday Fill-In #46
(answer yours here)
1. The things I give thanks for this Thanksgiving are my husband, my family, my health, and a warm comfortable home.
2. My Thanksgiving traditions include making 2 pumpkin pies the night before; 1 for serving at dinnertime and 1 for breakfast on Thanksgiving day! And usually, the day after Thanksgiving, I “allow” myself to watch my first Christmas movie of the season.
3. The best part about Thanksgiving is sharing the day with my family.
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is …..Hmmm. That one’s tough because I’m usually the cook and by the time I get to eat, nothing sounds good at all! But I’d have to say white turkey meat with gravy and pumpkin pie with a buttload of whipped cream.
5. Not having the turkey ready on time was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me on Thanksgiving. Not really that big of a deal, but I don’t really have any embarrassing stories that I can remember.
6. After the meal, I would love to take a tasty nap! But I usually end up packaging food for people to take home and loading the dishwasher.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to see Fred Claus in the movie theater, tomorrow my plans include convincing hubby to watch Meet The Robinson’s with me and Sunday, I want to make some good progress on my Christmas knitting while hubby’s out kayaking!