The talented and lovely Ms. Fond Of Snape has presented me with an award! OMG! Thank you so much! You totally made my day :) Again, in the space of just one week, I am speechless with undeservingness.
Here’s how it works:
Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about Blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!
And now (in no particular order), it’s my turn to share the love……….
(this is really tough to keep to 10 by the way! I’m inspired by and grateful to all my bloggy e-friends)
- R. Darling – My one and only who makes my day every day! (I know, so sticky sweet you’re getting a cavity, but so true :)
- Ms. Fond of Snape – So talented and wonderful, her blog always gives me something to think about and such beautiful pictures too!
- Robin of Yarn Crawl – It’s hard not to be inspired by a woman this productive and creative!
- Kasia – Her charming view on life and imaginative projects always keep me entertained! Plus, she’s a lovely pen pal ;)
- Jenny – Her genuine sweetness, lovely colorwork, & adorable kitty photos (I have to live vicariously through them since kitties are not allowed in Chez Funkytown) always make me smile!
- Knitsabella – She’s so enthusiastic and sweet and it’s infectious :)
- Ms. Pursuit of Fiber – This girl knits a lot and seeing what she comes up with is always an inspiration! I could learn a lot from her!
- Ms. Knittlesticks (also of Hazel Knits fame) – Though she hasn’t blogged much lately, she’s spunky, fun and talented and I love hearing what she’s up to!
- Ms. Rubys & Purls – Such a sweet gal and such lovely knits to share too!
- Laura – Because she did something incredibly thoughtful and sweet for me last week and I never would have met her if it weren’t for Blogland!
* Cheap quote from one of my all-time favorite movies “A Christmas Story”; plus, it feels like a major award to me!