Random Yarn Porn from my stash (since I hate to post without pics)
This is some Vesper Sock Yarn from Knitterly Things in the Aquamelon colorway. I’m addicted to her colors!
This week has been a Kentucky Fried kind of week. Meaning, I feel about as dried up and nasty as a fast food chicken leg that’s been sitting under the heat lamp for way too long. But in the interest of keeping this blog “would-you-like-some-cheese-with-that-whine?” free, I’ll try to keep the complaints to myself. I feel like all I’ve been doing lately is sniveling around here and maybe a little Friday Fill-In action would be just the thing we need!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Friday Fill-In #61
(get yours here)
1. I’m looking forward to getting some drugs next week.
2. I don’t handle stress very well.
3. Fresh fruit and sushi is something I could eat every day.
4. Warmth and sunlight are so welcome after our gloomy winters here in the PacNW.
5. Vegas here I come!
6. I ♥ tattoo(s). But think I’m getting too old to get one….
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include chores & errands and Sunday, I want to knit all day!
Have a great weekend Bloggy Peeps!!