My “work family” is the best!
They heard I’d had a hard couple of weeks and look what they brought me yesterday afternoon!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Friday Fill-In #62
(get yours here)
1. Ahhhh, it’s so nice sleep in!
2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is a small red picture frame with a silver heart on it that R. Darling gave me a few years back when he set up the coolest ever scavenger hunt for me to cheer me up one day. It still doesn’t have a photo in it (bad, bad Knittymuggins!) but I love it just as much as if it did because I’m always reminded what a sweetheart he is whenever I look at it.
3. A Japanese Cherry Blossom is actually the very tattoo I’d want to get if I was going to get one.
4. My spare bedroom (the “yarn room” as R. Darling calls it), when it’s clean, is my favorite place to sit and read.
5. I love pie and rhubarb is delicious!
6. I love to watch stop-motion in movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with my man, tomorrow my plans include knitting something secrety squirrel that I will blog about soon and Sunday, I want to enjoy dinner at my MIL’s!
Have a knit-tastic weekend Bloggy Peeps!!