Honey Buttery Hill Country Yarns Superfine Sock Goodness
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Friday Fill-In #65
(get yours here)
1. Some relationships are meant to teach you something whether they were good, bad, ended, or are still going strong.
2. Joan Jett and the Blackhearts is the last concert I saw; it was in Sturgis in 2002 and way awesome.
3. Spring should be here but instead we’re getting snow every morning!
4. Oh no! I forgot to tell you that I ran 1.5 miles on Tuesday night with R. Darling! My first run in 5 years or more. Not too shabby to make it that far! I’m paying for it now though ;)
5. I’ve recently started feeling bummed about the state of clutter in my house.
6. Watching my flowers grow never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching Dexter episodes with my husband who has been working way too hard recently, tomorrow my plans include meeting a new friend for coffee and Sunday, I want to enjoy a nice lunch with my MIL for her 60th birthday!
Have a snow-free weekend Bloggy Peeps!! Unless you like that sort of thing ;)