Something pretty from my garden
Yeah, Yeah. I know it’s actually Saturday, but I was gone all day yesterday and today I got nothin’ so we’re doing the Fill-In today instead. Hope you are all having a fantastic Saturday so far!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Friday Fill-In #74
(get yours here)
1. For me closed-mindedness is the opposite of creativity.
2. The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they are always thought provoking!
4. In nature I like looking at flowers and sunsets.
5. The best candidate should win the US elections (I refuse to talk politics with people – everyone just gets mad).
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was probably not that long ago. I laugh a lot!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with R. Darling (that was last night), tomorrow my plans include laundry and knitting (this is today) and Sunday, I want to spend the whole day doing whatever I dang well please!