Oh my goodness! The Koolaid Mom has nominated me for a bloggy award!! I am both awe-struck and completely honored. Thank you so much!! I am speechless with undeservingness and the only way to get my words back is to share the love……
Though I’m not 100% sure what the award is for exactly, I’m taking it to be for blogs that I enjoy reading, or people I’ve had fun getting to know through the bloggy world. Because to me, the most brilliant (brillante) thing about blogging is all the lovely people I’ve met who inspire me daily!
Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. (check out The Koolaid Mom)
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs. (7? Really? Ooooooh, why do I always have to choose!)
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blog.
So – in completely random order – I send the award to:
- Knit One Blog Too – We have so much in common (it’s kind of scary how much really….) and I think she could really use a smile today!
- Pursuit of Fiber – Chrispy’s projects are always awe-inspiring and I love the way she modifies each of her knits to suit to her own personal style. Plus, it’s been super fun getting to know her better over the last few months!
- Yorkshire Lass Knits – There’s always something on her blog that makes me laugh or smile. She has a way of making the every day seem ever so much more exciting! And her projects are exceedingly lovely too :)
- Yarn Crawl – Robin always makes it on my list! Hers was probably the first blog I really read regularly besides Knit & Tonic, and she never fails to impress and inspire me with the amount of beautiful FO’s she is able to crank out on a regular basis. Plus, she always has something else exciting going on that I can live vicariously through via her bloggy!
- Knittlesticks – I adore her sense of humor and am completely inspired by her gorgeous hand-painted sock yarns (check her out at Hazel Knits). I would love to be able to do what she’s doing and I’m so very happy for her success!
- Jennyarn – She has a deep and very kind heart and I love reading about her darling kitties and Blythe dollies :) Oh and the knitting too…. Plus, she needs a smile today as well!
- Livin’ In The Sticks – I love the sweet anecdotes she has on her bloggy about her little ones, and the knitting is of course, exceedingly lovely too!
Thanks so much to all of you for being a brilliant spot in my bloggy world! Pass on the love & have a Happy Monday!!