Heart of The Lily*
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Friday Fill-In #84
(get yours here)
1. You know you’re old when you start to wonder if you’d look utterly ridiculous wearing whatever item is the latest fashion craze.
2. My heart is divided between a desire for solitude and a desire for meaningful friendship.
3. A nap is what I need RIGHT NOW!
4. I have felt the high of love, I have known the depths of despair.
5. Gah, won’t these people stop with the campaign ads already?
6. Laugh as hard as you can as soon as you can!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching “The Fountain” (can you tell R. Darling is busy and I actually get to touch the remote?) & continuing my day of knitstonage, tomorrow my plans include meeting a knitty friend and knitting a bit and Sunday, I want to maybe spin a little!
*These lilies were a surprise gift from R. Darling one day several years ago. After they were done flowering I planted them in my garden, and every year for the last couple years they have bloomed faithfully for me, reminding me how thoughtful my sweet husband really is.
Have a happy, sparkly weekend bloggy peeps!