♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Friday Fill-In #96
(get yours here)
1. My favorite food seasoning is garlic (does that count?).
2. R. Darling’s voice is music to my ears (yes, I know that’s sappy!).
3. Lucky is a good name for a pet.
4. The golden rule is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people don’t realize I’m extremely shy.
6. Halloween cupcakes to take to work was the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to knitting!, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and spending some much needed time with R. Darling and Sunday, I want to knit even more!
Happy Howl-o-ween bloggy peeps!!
I also wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you to both Octopus Knits & Rubyringz for awarding me this lovely I Love Your Blog award. Thank you ladies!! You both completely made my day and I am touched and honored that you would think of me when giving out your awards :) People like you, and the rest of you wonderful bloggy peeps who stop by to visit, are truly what keeps me in the blogging business and I am grateful for your blograderie every single day! Thanks so much!! Right back at ya ladies! As I received this award a few weeks ago from Rubys N Purls (bloggy post here) I won’t be passing it on this time around. Except to say, I love all my bloggy pals’ blogs and it would be just too hard to choose between the next four to pass it on to! I know it’s a cop out, but it’s so true ;) Thanks so much again ladies – I am truly honored!