♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Friday Fill-In #123
(get yours here)
1. Apples are to oranges as drizzle is to downpour.
2. Bananas gross me out and that’s all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear the hum of spring arriving.
4. Don’t be afraid to fly your freak flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but be mindful of others in the process.
6. Willy Wonka led the way and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with everlasting gobstoppers.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to staying in and watching a movie with my man, tomorrow my plans include visiting with my Mom in honor of Mother’s Day and Sunday, I want to relax and work on my sweater for Warm Woolies!
Sheesh! I had to work for that one ;) Have a wonderful weekend Bloggy Peeps!
Psssst. I caved. I’m now on Twitter!