- I have forgiven (mostly) my dog
- I am sore from yesterday’s strength-training session (the first in many long months!)
- I am happy to see the sunshine, but also charmed by the frosty patch in the backyard that just won’t melt
- I’m grateful for one last paycheck from my job to help us get by as we adjust to one income
- I am listening to Christmas music and feeling happy that it’s “that time of year” again
- I am finishing one last sweater for Warm Woolies
- I am wondering why that guy at the bank felt safe letting his daughter hand me books and play with me while he was in an office 2 doors away signing paperwork – do I look trustworthy? Or is it just because I’m a girl?
- I am going to be packing for a weekend inVegas
- I’m wondering what kind of kung fu master my baby will become as it kicks me over and over
- I was pleasantly surprised to find the snow back on my blog for the month of December
- I feel like the real reason I like Facebook is for the games ;)
- I’m hoping that you have a wonderful weekend and life is good!
See everyone when we get back from Vegas on Monday!