♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Friday Fill-In #172
(get yours here)
1. I’d like more than 1 hour of sleep at a time someday soon.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is the day my husband proposed to me: a train ride, dinner, a winery tour, cherry blossoms floating down around us, him down on one knee, a stunning diamond solitaire…..just like a fairy tale.
3. Last night, I had breaded chicken cutlets, asparagus and a baked potato for dinner.
4. Sorry for the lack of knitting content lately :( It’s tough to find time these days!
5. Can we take a nap now?
6. One of my worst temptations is candy; the sour gummi ones are especially hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending some time with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include taking care of my boys and Sunday, I want to maybe take Knittymunchkin for a walk if the weather is nice!
BTW: The hat Knittymunchkin is wearing was so thoughtfully knit for me by my good bloggy friend Amy. Her original blog post about it is here on her old bloggy. She has since moved to Mrs. Darsie’s Menagerie and you should totally check her out :) We love this little hat and Knittymunchkin wears it when we take him out and about in our cold northwest Washington spring weather. Thanks so much Amy! We’re honored by your lovely gifty :)
I’ve received some other beautiful hand knits for Knittymunchkin from some of my other bloggy friends as well and I hope to have photos and thanks for those friends coming up soon here on the blog. Thanks so much everyone! We’re so touched by your kindness and generosity!
Have a wonderful weekend!