And much gluttony was had by all!
Or, at least by me!
Just a little preview of the mad yarnage purchased by my very own sweaty little paws at Sock Summit 2011.
From Top Left to Right:
- Limited Edition Dancing Sheep project bag complete with pattern & 1 hank Hazel Knits Artisan Sock in “Jam Session”
- Overweight hank of Sanguine Gryphon Codex in unnamed colorway (turquoise)
From Bottom Left to Right:
- Project Bag purchased at Goth Socks Booth
- MissPurl notions tin
- 1 hank Hazel Knits Artisan Sock in “Jam Session”
- 2 overweight hanks of Sanguine Gryphon Eidos in “Monadology” (The Gold Bug equivalent)
- 1 hank Hazel Knits Divine; a red “Rogue”
- 3 hanks Sanguine Gryphon Gaia Lace in “Owlets”
So much more to show you and share with you, but that must wait for another day….
Last but not least, Troy, Jess & I jumped on the Westknits Mystery Shawl KAL 2011: Earth & Sky bandwagon while at Sock Summit. Yes, I have fallen down the slippery slope that is shawl knitting. I blame Mr. West for that completely. Sock Summit added fuel to the fire with a new and exciting shawl spotted covering shoulders everywhere you looked. Oh dear. What happens next? Do I start wearing housedresses that zip up the front and putting out bowls of congealed hard candy?
It was a joy to, for once, pick out yarn specifically destined to become a certain pattern. What better place to drop my wad ‘o cash than The Sanguine Gryphon booth? Here she is, Clue #1 all finished and ready to be continued:
Back soon for more Sock Summit 2011 fun!